At Seddon Heights every detail has been considered to ensure your new story takes shape . A home of character. A location with everything.
A life of action. This is your opportunity to create your next chapter, surrounded by established community charm and with a close connections to the city.
Nestled within the leafy streets of Seddon this has been architecturally designed to be part of the neighbourhood. Long horizontal lines lush greenery along the terraces and natural material accents combine to create a façade with a quiet sense of sophistication.
Each residence has been designed to maximise sunlight and provide views out to be streetscapes of Seddon. The living room, dining room and kitchen are open plan, perfect for spending time with friends and family, with elegant finishes and aa neutral color palette ready for your personal touch.
The Kitchen spaces balance style and practically - the perfect ingredients to make every meal gourmet experience. Quality fixtures and fittings and hard-wearing benchtop surfaces create a place to inspire good cooking in the heart of the home.
The living spaces of Seddon Heights are connected to bright and open courtyards on the ground floor and terraces on the floors above. These outdoor areas are designed as a natural extension of the interiors, complete with room for a personal garden and ready for outdoor entertaining in style.
Building type Mid-rise
Number of buillding 1
Floor count 7(including basement)
Number of Dwellings 44
Site Area 994.00 square metres
Bike Spaces 29
Car Spaces 47+4 visitors
Storage Shed 44
Near by Train Stations
- Middle Footscray station 0.35km
- Seddon station 0.58km
- Footscray station 0.76km
- Gilmore college for girls 0.58km
- Footscray primary school 0.63km
- Footscray city primary school 0.54km
- Victoria university of tech 1.14km
- St Augustine's school 1.24km
- St Monica's primary school 1.02km
- St John's school 1.27km
- Footscray city college 1.45km
- Yarraville west primary school 1.82km
- Footscray North Primary school 2.02km
- Essendon private hospital 4.8km
- John Fawkner private hospital 9.0km
- Western health 8.1km
- Western private hospital 9.8km
Nearby shopping plaza
- Highpoint 7.7km
- Sunshine plaza shopping center 9.3km
- Footscray plaza shopping center 10.8km
- Victoria university 10km
- University of Melbourne 12.6km
- RMIT university, Brunswick campus 10.3km
Why seddon heights?
- 10 minutes from CBD
- Rare and affordable boutique development of 44 exclusive residences
- Sky loft appartments across two levels
- Carpark to every appartment
- 600m approx, Footscray train station
- All amenities at the door step
- Stones throw to famous Victoria university
- Shopping: Footscray plaza, Footscray market
- Spacious residences with quality fit outs.
- Easy city and freeway access
- 500m approx, Seddon train station
- 300m approx, Middle Footscray train station